So here we are near the end of January and I’m only just now getting around to posting my annual “New Year; New Challenges” post. I received a promotion at work right around Thanksgiving and have been trying to deal with the change to my schedule. Having a job with irregular hours can sometimes throw off my schedule outside of work. I’m trying to find my balance between work, life, and blogging, and I appreciate you all sticking with the blog as I figure it out.
With all of that being said, here is my goal for 2015: 140 books. Since I successfully completed reading 100 books in 2014, 10 more books gets added to my goal. (2011 = 100 books, 2012 = 110 books, 2013 = 120 books, 2014 = 130 books, etc) As per years past, you can keep track of my reading progress and what books I’ve read here.
In no particular order, here are some of the books releasing in 2015 that I’m looking forward to reading!
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost
- Picnic in Provence by Elizabeth Bard
- And I Love Her by Marie Force
- The Heir by Kiera Cass
- Percy Jackson’s Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (This is an exclusive collector’s edition!)
- The Seven Sisters by Lucinda Riley
- When A Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare
- Murder at Beechwood by Alyssa Maxwell
- Dearest Rogue by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Tiny Little Things by Beatriz Williams
- One Night with a Billionaire by Jessica Clare
- Lady Maybe by Julie Klassen
- A Worthy Pursuit by Karen Witemeyer
Well readers, what are your reading goals for 2015? What titles are you excited to read?