Friends. I know it’s the end of February and that means I’m oh…almost two months late in posting my 2015 Year in Review blog entry. But better late than never right? Is there ever really a time when it’s too late to share book recommendations? (Answer: There is never a bad time to share book recommendations)
SO. 2015. I completed my goal of reading 140 books. In actuality I read 182 over the course of the year.
Now for the hard part of the post: my top ten reads of 2015!
- Before We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino
- Bringing Home the Bad Boy by Jessica Lemmon
- When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare
- The Billionaire Takes a Bride by Jessica Clare
- The Cut & Run series by Abigail Roux
- Cut & Run
- Sticks & Stones
- Fish & Chips
- Divide & Conquer
- Armed & Dangerous
- Stars & Stripes
- Touch & Geaux
- Ball & Chain
- Crash & Burn
- Splintered Trilogy by A.G. Howard
- The Tairen Soul series by C.L. Wilson
- Lord of the Fading LAnds
- Lady of Light and Shadow
- King of Sword and Sky
- Queen of Song and Souls
- Crown of Crystal Flame
- Enslaved by Virginia Henley
- An Offer From a Gentleman by Julia Quinn
- The Boleyn Trilogy by Laura Andersen
- The Boleyn King
- The Boleyn Deceit
- The Boleyn Reckoning
And because 10 is just not enough, here are some more of my favorite reads of 2015, in no particular order:
- Pride, Prejudice, & Secrets by C.P. Odom
- Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost
- The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn
- Wishing for a Highlander by Jessi Gage
- Serving Pleasure by Alisha Rai
- Act Like It by Lucy Parker
- It’s Only Love by Marie Force
2015 was a romance heavy reading year for me (whatever haters, I love love.) I’m trying to diversify myself a bit more in 2016. So far, so good. What did you read in 2015? Give me some of your recommendations!
Wow 182 books- that’s absolutely incredible!!! Well done!!!
You sure are a book addict! I hardly remember book titles but John Grishan’s Playing for Pizza I cannot forget because he deviated from his usual style and it was comical in a way.
Wow…a book addict indeed. A whopping 180+ books, I’m really impressed. I have a goal to read 100 books this year and so far I have read about 18…yeah, really lagging behind. So, I understand what it takes to read as much as you did amongst other pressing life issues. Well done ‘addict’!
Love your post. Here’s one of my favorites: All the Light We Cannot See. A bit heavy but so wonderful. Happy reading!!
Try the Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole. You beat my 102 books for 2015 by far 🙂